For field operation: MOVIMOT®, the digital frequency inverter with a power range of 0.37 to 4.0 kW. Flexible application thanks to IP54 degree of protection, also optionally available in IP55, IP65 or IP66.
Standard inverter directly mounted on the motor or for mounting close to the motor
Standard inverters for direct mounting on the motor. Thanks to our modular concept, the MOVIMOT® D series can be combined as standard with our DR.. series AC motors with different levels of efficiency.
Mounting close to the motor is also possible. There are different diagnostics options available. A 3 color LED signalizes operating and fault states. The inverter is equipped with a diagnostic interface, an RS-485 serial interface and much more. Our frequency inverter is flexibly available with a connection voltage of 200 V to 240 V or 380 V to 500 V.
Configure your individual product
- Detailed information about your individual product
- CAD data and documentation for your configuration
- Option to directly request a quotation or place an order
Fast installationThe pluggable motor connection enables fast replacement during servicing.
Simple startupManually settable setting setpoints.
Reliable designAdditional mechanical protection not necessary thanks to the robust solid metal housing. Permanent IP protection of the electronics.
Well-conceived communicationThrough standardized fieldbus interfaces with all commercially available bus systems.
Durable electronicsOptimized, motor-independent cooling for use in a speed range of 300 rpm to 3000 rpm.
Flexible installationWith field distributors, rational connection of fieldbus and sensors. Directly on the motor or separately next to the drive.
- Vector-oriented motor control
- Full motor protection
- Brake management
- Ambient temperature from –30 °C or –20 °C to +40 °C
- Control via binary signals: Inputs for CW/stop, CCW/stop, setpoint changeover, isolated signal relay, fixed setpoints, ramps for acceleration and deceleration
- Control via fieldbus communication, with and without minicontrollers:
- PROFINET® IO
- Startup modes: easy, expert, central via PLC
- Use in stand-alone applications. In combination with the options:
- MLU..A: Local DC 24 V supply
- MLG.1A: Local setpoint adjuster with DC 24 V supply
- MBG11A: Setpoint adjuster for setting and displaying the setpoint frequency
- MWA21A: Setpoint converter for interfacing analog setpoints (0 to 10 V, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA) to RS-485
- Use in decentralized installation in combination with field distributors:
- 3 color LED signalizes operating and fault states
- Approval: IEC or cULus
MOVIMOT® standard inverter
|280 to 1400 (1700)
300 – 1500
3 x 380 – 500
|Star||0.37 – 4.0
0.37 – 4.0
|290 – 2900
300 – 2610
3 x 380 – 500
|Delta||0.55 – 4.0
0.37 – 4.0
|280 – 1700||3 x 200 – 240||Star-star||0.37 – 2.2|
You can also satisfy these additional requirements with an optional safety package:
- Safety category 3 according to EN 954-1
- Performance level d according to EN ISO 13849-1
- SIL 2 according to IEC 61 800-5-2
Safe Torque Off (STO) up to PL d according to EN ISO 13849-1
is our contribution to your plant and machine safety. In addition to functionally safe drive technology, we are offering various safety services. safetyDRIVE not only helps you to prevent accidents, but also reduces costs in safety zones and increases productivity.
Click here for more information about safetyDRIVE and the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Areas of application
- Automobile production
- Food and beverage industry
- Airport logistics