Stacker cranes are used in warehouse aisles that are operated independently of each other. These aisles are coordinated using a warehouse management system. With our application solution for stacker crane, we provide you with concepts for high-bay warehouses as well.
Optimal variant for pallet warehouses with mid-range dynamic requirements
We designed the stacker crane for high-bay warehouses variant for pallet warehouses with mid-range dynamic requirements. The drive for load bearing is already integrated into this solution.
As standard, the drives coordinate themselves via the integrated MOVI-PLC® multi-motion controller or a Configurable Control Unit (CCU). The innovative energy-efficient SRS software module also optimizes the travel cycles of the lifting and travel drives.
With our stacker crane for high-bay warehouses application solution, you can easily adjust your system to the standards and increase your efficiency. You can also individualize your solution with up to three auxiliary drives, which can be easily parameterized using the software module.
Get in touch with us.
Simple to start upvia predefined application software.
Satisfy safety requirementsthanks to the high quality of our brake systems.
Optimize travel cycleswith our innovative energy-efficient SRS software module
Configure easilybased on our standardized application modules.
Optimize connection technologyusing preassembled cables and connectors.
Configurable Control Unit (CCU) as a compact controller
Configure applications with pre-defined modules quickly and simply
- Straightforward configuration of the standardized application modules
- Potential sources of error are minimized and startup is faster
- Less programming required
- Functions are customized according to the concrete application
- Integrated diagnostics ensure fast and simple maintenance
- Integrated brake control with different brake voltages
- Speed control and positioning commands can be implemented quickly and conveniently
Powerful drive inverter in the 0.55 kW to 315 kW power range
- Extremely compact unit design
- Requires less installation space in the control cabinet
- Wide voltage range
- High overload capacity
- 4Q capability due to integrated brake chopper installed as standard
- Extensive functionality and features
- Simplified installation of cables and accessory parts
AC motors in the DR.. series
IE1 to IE4 motors: efficient, powerful and usable worldwide
- Compact design saves space and cuts costs
- Extensive gear unit portfolio for all needs
- Large selection of a variety of brake sizes
- Up to three brake sizes for each motor size available
- Motor has fully integrated built-in encoder
- Modular IEC system
Energy-efficient stacker crane software module
Parameterize instead of programming via perfectly matched software modules
The innovative “Energy-efficient SRS” software module coordinates and optimizes the travel cycles of the lifting and travel drives,reducing energy consumption by up to 25%. It is easy to configure the application modules for the machine: a computer program with a wizard queries all the relevant data. Using a special control mode, startup can even be carried out without higher-level PLC. Using predefined modules significantly reduces the time required for application programming and startup. Our application solution for stacker cranes for high-bay warehouses enables you to flexibly adjust the concept to fit your needs.